Offices in San Antonio | Dallas | Houston | Austin
  • Call: 1-855-663-4763
  • Email:


VAWA is a remedy enacted in 1994 that supports immigrants who have had issues within their family nucleus. VAWA allows us to obtain benefits such as work and travel permits, social security, and residency. At Alonso & Alonso, we are committed to helping all Latino families stay together.

Green Card

Obtaining your residency card brings many benefits for you and your family. From entering and exiting the country without issues, to being able to petition for and sponsor family members, and after a period of time, applying for U.S. citizenship. We can process your residency through cases such as VAWA, Family Petitions, Asylum, and U Visa.

Work Permit

At Alonso & Alonso, we know how important it is to have a work permit and all the rights that come with it, such as a driver's license, social security, wage benefits, and improvements in the quality of your professional development. That's why we help you process your work permit through the different options we offer, such as VAWA, Asylum, and U Visa.

Travel Permit

A valid travel permit guarantees your presence in crucial moments. Don't miss out on those special moments your parents need you the most. Your presence in your home country matters, and we are here to fight to ensure it.

Visa U

If you have been a victim of a crime, regardless of how long ago, you may be eligible to apply for a U Visa. Obtaining your U Visa should be done with care and compassion. We understand this process and how to ensure that you succeed in securing your future and that of your family in the U.S. If you have been a victim of a crime, no matter how long ago, you may be eligible to apply for a U Visa.

Visa T

If you have been a victim or taken advantage of by the person who brought you to the U.S., a family member, or an employer, you may be eligible for a T Visa. This is a delicate area of immigration law, and we are here to determine if you qualify and to achieve the positive results you deserve.

Medical Deferred Action

If you have a child who is a U.S. citizen and suffers from a serious medical condition that requires your presence in the United States, you may be eligible for something known as "Deferred Medical Action." If this benefit is granted to you, you could obtain a work permit and be protected against deportation.

Auto Accidents

Our service guarantees you compensation and protection after a car accident. Trust us to get what you deserve, without beating around the bush or doubts. Your safety and compensation are our top priority.

Criminal Defense

We are in a unique position to offer aggressive criminal defense while comprehensively protecting your current or future immigration status.